Head to Cherry Street Pier every Saturday through November 16 for the biggest open-air market in Philly! Besides the usual Farmers Market haul (fruits, veggies, cheese, flowers) you’ll walk away with awesome baked goods and pastas from Philly-based makers, too!
There will also be food trucks and local artists throughout the Farmer’s Market.
The full list of Philly makers and vendors includes:
- Artisan cheeses from Birchrun Hills Farm
- Vietnamese coffee from Cà Phê Roasters
- Vegan banana whips from the Chilly Banana
- Dump N Roll
- Fruit, baked goods, and cider from Frecon Farms
- Colorfully painted housewares from Funkaesthetik
- Flowers from Hickory Grove Gardens
- La Chocolatera drinking chocolate
- Little Noodle Pasta Co.
- Philly Tacos
- Produce from the Potato Homestead
- Cakes and pies from Pound Cake Heaven
- Ramen bowls and Korean fried chicken from Slurp Philly
- Fruit from Sharrah Orchards